Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Floating Your Cares Away~

Goodness! I've been away for a long time! I just wanted to pop in and say "hello"~I hope you've all been enjoying these wonderful warm summer days as I have! It's been nice to take a break from the compooter for a bit and do other things! We've had what I would describe as "early autumn-like weather" in our neck of the woods for the past week. I'm loving it! As always, even tho we are "empty nesters", I'm still a little sad for the kids going back to school..the buses are going by in the wee hours again..summer is nearly over!  My how time marches on!  Well, I hope you've floated your cares away this summer..I look forward to visiting your blogs again soon and catching up on what's going on in each of your worlds!(:  Warm summer hugs~Kathy

4 comments:

...Miss...Maddie's... said...

Well hello...Hope you're enjoying your Summer, although I'm with you on the desire for Autumn weather.
I'm sure Sugar has been her sweet self too!
Susan x

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kathy ~
So good to hear from you! Our weather "up north" has been heavenly the last week, too. It can stay like this year round as far as I'm concerned :)
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Hello, friend! It's been way too long ~ glad to know you're well!! Maybe I'll see your at Malabar the end of September??

Doreen said...

Hello Sweet Kathy..where are you these days...I miss you.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

hugs, doreen